SUNSHINE TOUR | Blue Label Challenge
Titleist Brand Ambassador Stephen Ferreira locked up his first win on the Sunshine Tour with a 38-point total in the tournament’s modified Stableford scoring format.
- Ferreira’s victory is the fifth in a row and 11th in the last 12 weeks for Titleist golf ball players on the Sunshine Tour.
16TH WORLDWIDE WIN FOR NEW TSR DRIVERS
- Ferreira’s one-point victory came with a NEW TSR3 10.0° driver in the bag, marking back-to-back wins for TSR on the Sunshine Tour and the 16th win for the new driver models across major worldwide tours since launching at the Travelers Championship on the PGA TOUR in June.
- That includes six wins on the PGA TOUR: Joohyung "Tom" Kim (TSR3 9.0°/Wyndham Championship & Shriners Children’s Open); Max Homa (TSR3 10.0°/Fortinet Championship), Will Zalatoris (TSR3 8.0°/FedEx St. Jude Championship), Cameron Smith (TSR3 10.0°/Open Championship) and J.T. Poston (TSR3 9.0°/John Deere Classic).
What's in Stephen Ferreira's Titleist Golf Bag?
Golf Ball: Titleist Pro V1
Driver: NEW TSR3 10.0°
Fairway Metal: TSi3 13.5
Irons: T100 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 46°, 50°, 54°, WedgeWorks 60T
Putter: Scotty Cameron Masterful tour prototype
PGA TOUR | ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
The 2015 PLAYERS Champion earned his second top-6 finish in his last four starts on the PGA TOUR since switching to his new Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Plus-style putter.
- The 5-time PGA TOUR winner, who finished the week tied for second, one shot back of the winner, first gamed his new Scotty Cameron TourType Special Select Timeless Plus tour prototype model at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
- It was on that Tuesday at TPC Southwind when Scotty Cameron Tour Rep Drew Page showed him the putter for the first time.
- “Hit a putt, basically loved it from the first putt, so that went in the bag that week and hasn’t come out,” he said. “That’s been good.”
- The putter features the same head and neck configuration as the recent limited release Special Select Jet Set Newport 2 Plus model, featuring a slightly wider profile than the Newport 2’s standard face-to-flange blade dimensions.
- At the Fortinet Championship, he gained +1.532 strokes putting on his way to a T6 finish.
- This week in Japan (no Shotlink stats available), he finished fourth in Putts per GIR (1.655).
PGA TOUR AUSTRALASIA | CKB WA PGA Championship
David Micheluzzi (Pro V1) earned his first win as a professional, closing in 2-under 70 to win by three shots.
- Micheluzzi, who recorded rounds of 71-67-65-70 at the Kalgoorlie Golf Club to finish the week at 15 under, led a 1-2-3-4-5-6 finish for Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x players.